SoundCloud gives you the exposure and audience for your creativity. Connect and get to know yo audience. Wherever you are it has become easy to upload the songs at any time.
SoundCloud has over one hundred million users. It also gives an option to creators whether they want to allow people to download the original audio file or not. Now you can share your music with people from all over the world. Let’s dig into the process of how to upload music on SoundCloud.
How to upload music to Soundcloud through PC?
- First, create a free account on SoundCloud.
- After that, log into your account on your preferred browser.
- Then, click on the “Upload” button on the navigation bar displayed on your PC.
- You can select your files and click on the “Publish” button.
- You can choose between public or private.
- Once you select whether you want to share it or keep it to yourself, SoundCloud will ask for metadata which includes the description name and genre of the music.
- Click on save after filling the required data.
That’s it! Your music is now online and ready for the world to enjoy.
Upload music to Soundcloud from the phone
Do you prefer to publish your tracks on mobile instead of PC? Then you can easily
upload music to SoundCloud through the app. The SoundCloud app has a similar method for uploading music on both Android and iOS.
- Install the app on your mobile.
- Tap on the upload icon after logging into your account.
- They will give you the option to choose a file from your File Manager. It is preferred to upload the music files as .WAC or .FLAC files to experience the best audio quality.
- Once you select the exact track, you will need to fill in the metadata. i.e. genre, type, and description of the audio.
- Voila, your music starts processing and can be streamed online.
Can you upload music to SoundCloud for free?
Yes, you don’t need to pay to upload to Soundcloud. However, SoundCloud allows you to upload 3 hours of music for free on your account. If you wish to upload more music then you have to pay for it. Be careful and don’t upload any track that violates the terms and policy of the site. Otherwise, your account might be deleted by the SoundCloud team.
Soundcloud is a free music streaming site. You can upload your tracks and music on it and decide whether to make your tracks private or public. You just have to go to the menu, upload the music from your device, enter the description, and tap on save. Your audio will be shared on the site. Sharing your music via SoundCloud can be beneficial for you as you never know which song of yours people will like and appreciate and it might become a turning point for you.